Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Doctor Day!

For our occupations week, we devoted each day to a different profession. One of our favorite days was doctor day! Here are some highlight activities:

We had a mock operation with the kids. We used a scalpel to inspect the brain, heart, stomach, bones, and eyeballs of our deathly ill patient.

I accidentally tripped and "broke my wrist" walking to the board. Luckily for me, we had a whole classroom full of newly trained doctors to put a cast on it for me.

Xiomara was very concerned at first because she thought I had really hurt myself. I had to show her that my wrist was fine before she would join in the activity. Cutest.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Such creative ideas. Didn't you actually break your knuckles or wrist a long time ago? You should have had them sign your cast.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...